top of page
  • Dr. James Fonner

The Personal Injury Chiropractor

Have you been injured in a car accident? If so, you may be wondering what the best course of action is. Should you go to a chiropractor or an orthopedist? How do these two professions differ from each other, and how can they help with your injury? This blog post will discuss some of the different types of injuries that personal injury chiropractors deal with daily. Information can be found here.

The personal injury chiropractor is a kind of doctor that treats injuries to the body, head, and neck caused by accidents. It includes things like car crashes, slip and falls at work or home, and other incidents such as those sustained during sports activities. These professionals often use different treatment techniques such as physical therapy, exercises, or massage to relieve pain and discomfort associated with common conditions, including back problems, whiplash & headaches, among others. They will also prescribe certain medicines if needed, but most treatments are nonmedical. A skilled professional can help you get back on your feet quickly after an accident, so look for one today! While many clinics out there offer this service, finding the right expert can be a challenge. See here for information about Chiropractor for Injury Recovery.

4 views0 comments


bottom of page